I have put below some of the products I use. I also included a Peppers and Scoville Chart for your understanding.
I only listed the ingredients, simply because I prefer to cook based upon individual taste. I like my smoothies packed with big bold flavors and spicy.
24 Types of Peppers Ranked on the Scoville Scale
The Scoville scale provides a way to compare the world’s hottest peppers with everyday varieties, measuring their pungency in Scoville Heat Units.
- Pure capsaicin: 16,000,000 SHU
- Carolina Reaper: 2,200,000 SHU
- Trinidad Moruga Scorpion: 2,009,231 SHU
- Trinidad Scorpion Butch T: 1,463,700 SHU
- Naga Viper: 1,382,118 SHU
- Bhut jolokia (ghost pepper): 1,041,427 SHU
- Red Savina habanero: 580,000 SHU
- Scotch Bonnet: 350,000 SHU
- Jamaican Hot: 350,000 SHU
- Habanero: 350,000 SHU
- Devil’s Tongue: 300,000 SHU
- Bird’s eye chili: 225,000 SHU
- Carolina Cayenne: 125,000 SHU
- Tabasco: 50,000 SHU
- Santaka: 50,000 SHU
- Chile de árbol: 30,000 SHU
- Serrano: 23,000 SHU
- Jalapeño: 10,000 SHU
- Chipotle: 8,000 SHU
- Guajillo: 8,000 SHU
- Anaheim: 2,500 SHU
- Poblano: 2,000 SHU
- Pepperoncini: 900 SHU
- Bell: 0 SHU
I do Ghost Pepper.