#CookingForTwo, #HolidayFusionMeal, #homecooking, #leilaworldblog, #leilaworldblog1, #Quiche, #Steaks, #Steaksgiving, #Thanksgiving
As most of you know, it is just Mr. Bunches, and after Hugo (my ride or die Standard Poodle 15 1/2 yrs old) passed, Hercules (our 4 1/2 Labradoodle at 105lbs), and myself. We ended up doing holiday eats, fusion style. As Thanksgiving is an American Observed Holiday, I kept the foods typically American Style, just adding some spice.
- Spanish Denver Mini Quiches w/Cojita Cheese, Spicy Sausage, Peppers, Onions, Coarse Sea Salt, Pepper, Herbs, and Lemon Butter Creamy White Sauce
- Griddled Potato, Onion, and Green Pepper, Garlic, Coarse Sea Salt, Pepper, and herbs
- 2 Angus Seasoned 1lb Seared Steaks (I actually had to cut each steak in half down to 8oz; leftovers eaten the next day)
- Loaded Sausage Bread Stuffing
- Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Brown Pepper Gravy
- Loaded Egg, Potato, n’ Horseradish Mustard w/Onions, Peppers, Coarse Sea Salt, Seasoning Potato Salad
Closed out with Double Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake topped with Crushed Macadamia Nuts.